~~my little world~~

sometimes i don't know how to express my true feeling!!Thus, i like to write it out~~~hope after that ,i will feel better and comfortable!!

tORtoIsE's bLoG~~~@@!!

~~i'm a pretty tortoise~~keke!!




this is my first time design a birthday card for my best friend (mary)..
it spend me around 2 to 3 hours to complete it...
so Ms. slim mary you should feel touch that i did this card for you lo..haha..
do you know this is first time i do this..haha..
somemore is do for you while not the B guy o..
see in my heart you are more important than him...(do u think so?)
are you touch from what im saying??
sure touch le...
faster cry la...hehe...
must keep properly of this card wo...
and this consider as your birthday present d lo..
me got heart d..i did the present by my ownself..hehe

anyways,
Mary...happy birthday ya..
may your dreams come true and all the best~~
between,faster find your "white horse" and get married le..
i know u had been waiting for longtime for your Mr.Right ed right?
i know what you are thinking d..
by the way, let me sing a song for u..
happy birthday to you..
happy birthday to you..
happy birthday to Ms.slim mary..
happy birthday to you...

happy le because i keep mention "slim"
haha...

enjoy your birthday lo~~~
p/s: stupid me la...after done just realise did wrong...
is 21 st not 21th..
stupid charlie..
mary sorry o...

7 comments:

Ya,
Happy birthday to you oh, mary
haha

me also wan sing song

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to "thin" mary
Happy Birthday to you

hahahaah

"star haur"
u r too bad la..
hehe..
u are the second person see this birthday card..haha

lol...nice greeting card.. not bad ma... btw happy bday to mary also ha...

This comment has been removed by the author.

haha,
wow Mary jie~~
Old jor le, XD
Stay happy always o!

Swt, suddenly feel tht this blog belongs to Mary rather than Charlie. XD

Anyway, wish everyone stay happy o ^^

*Touch*~~~
Thank you Charlie~~~~~
Love you so much lie....
You know how hard I search for ur blog ahh?
coz you said you deleted it b4 as you afraid I'll know this "card"'s existence..
I get to know this blog through Kent's blog ahh!!
Therefore,thanks kent as well...
Thanks Starhaur,George and Kent for greeting me loh~~

i don't know o...haha..
as i know it's easy to search my blog~~~
sure want deleted la...
if not, later u know about the greeting card then ma no more surprise ma...
c2p mary...

Post a Comment