~~my little world~~

sometimes i don't know how to express my true feeling!!Thus, i like to write it out~~~hope after that ,i will feel better and comfortable!!

tORtoIsE's bLoG~~~@@!!

~~i'm a pretty tortoise~~keke!!

~~~hOt TemPer~~~~

Again and again...HOT TEMPER....
i should not speaked so loud wif my lovely mum...I SHOULD NOT...
but....im lost of control when she called me during my sleeping time and talked something that i not like...
after ended the call start to feel regret for what i did...
i wanna say sorry wif her but i not dare to call back her.....im not usual to do this kind of thing especially to my lovely family...but now it makes me not feeling well at all....

WHAT SHOULD I DO????

i know she also has the same feeling now as me as i speak so loud wif her....
she sure will feel sad d...but i reli not dare to say sorry wif her le...
haiz....it makes me regret wat i did.....

so i just can say here...Mummy sorry for wat i did...i shd not talk so loud wif u d...is my fault..reli sorry...

HOT TEMPER makes me crazy sometimes but i ed try my best to change it...
however, sometimes reli lost of control d...haiz...
i think i shd totally change my hot temper d...

To my parent:
SOrry for everything dat i did that have hurt both of u...
i will try my best to change it...give me sometimes...
i really feel glad to have both of u as my parent d...
I LOVE U MUMMY N DADDY and ALL MY SIBLINGS...

0 comments:

Post a Comment